KPT/JPS(FA 0797) 02/22
Lincoln University College (LUC), located at Petaling Jaya, Malaysia was established in the year 2002 as Lincoln College (LC) and later upgraded to Lincoln University College in the year 2011. Lincoln University College is one of the premier private institutions of higher education approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA- National Accreditation Board).
The Masters of Business Administration (MBA) course offered by Lincoln University College (LUC)provides opportunities for students to develop their capability to engage and deal with uncertainty, change and turbulence in the organizational environments, and to develop skills in strategy, leadership, innovation and ethical and social responsibility. This course is designed for mid-career professionals, whose careers and management responsibilities transcend a single functional specialty and require a broad array of specialized knowledge and skills. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resource, and operations management in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy.
The aim of the programme is to prepare the students with skills of curiosity, initiative, independence, reflection and knowledge transfer that will allow them to enhance their managerial effectiveness. After completion of these course students will gain an understanding of the business strategies, business concepts and business skills. Graduates acquire the essential skills, which will help them to administer the business affairs, in the professional field. The primary aims of the MBA program aims are:
1. Developing and enhancing
management knowledge and skills.
2. Improving analytical, planning, decision making and leadership skills.
3. Improving managerial competencies and capacities to develop the organization.
4. Developing dynamic managers necessary to support the industries.
5. Developing pool of talent to become future senior managers and CEOs.
1. Strategic Thinking (SMART PARTNER) Develops strategic thinking skills needed at top management level to provide direction to the organization and adapt to the changing business environment
2. Leadership Skills It develops an individuals' Leadership skills that will enhance his ability to manage the workforce and develop talents and systems to develop the company.
3. Problem Solving The programme will teach you tools and techniques that will become a guide in analysing problems and solving them in a systematic and scientific way.
4. Decision Making A key benefit of the MBA is that it exposes participants to decision making techniques, scenario planning and various case studies of real-life organizations to improve decision making skills
5. Networking The programme will enable you to interact with managers and entrepreneurs from various industries thus bringing business and career development opportunities while promoting sharing of ideas and strategies
6. Communication and Interpersonal Skills The programme teaches participants to interact and communicate with trainers and peers in carrying out the assignments and projects thus improving their interactive and communication skills.
Programme conducted on part-time mode and tailored to meet industry needs
Duration of study – 1 year
Learn and study anywhere and anytime
Tutorials are conducted on 2 days per month (Saturday and Sunday)
Additional tutorial support available for discussion of assignments
Modular course structure by semester and by month
LMS portal available to students
Taught by qualified professionals with extensive industry experience
Diverse career opportunities
Career path for DBA/Phd
1. January. 2. May. 3. September.
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the Lincoln University College. Senate; or
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the relevant field; or
Other relevant qualifications that are recognized by the Malaysian Government.